This article describes how to use R1Soft Restore Backups cPanel plugin to restore your account's files or folders. Please keep in mind that this feature is a paid one and related cPanel plugin is accessible in case you have purchased this service (annual or monthly billing cycles are available).
Please navigate to your cPanel->Files and click on R1Soft Restore Backups icon as illustrated on the following screenshots:
1. Basic cPanel interface
2. R1Soft Backup interface
There are several options available for recovery point in R1Soft Backup interface.
They are as follows:
3. Browse files in the recovery point
4. Browse databases in the recovery point
5. Download archive with all files and folders in the recovery point to your local device
Click on "Download" button and you will be prompted to save the control-panel-user-data-YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS.tar.gz archive file on your local device/workstation.
6. Send archive with all files and folders in the recovery point to your cPanel account's home directory
Click on "Send to Agent" button to automatically upload control-panel-user-data-YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS.tar.gz archive file to your cPanel account's home directory.
7. Replace/restore selected files and folders
Please follow the instructions below in case you need to automatically replace/restore some files and folders or all files and folders under your cPanel account's home directory:
1. Please click on "Browse" button to browse files and folders under recovery point. A new "Browse Recovery Point" window will be opened. Navigate to desired location (double click on folder).
2. Check files and folders which you attend to replace/restore and click on "Restore Selected" as shown on the screenshot below:
8. Detailed information about restoration process
Proceed through information window. After the restoration process is complete you will see "Details for Restore Files" window with the results of replacing/restoration process as shown below. You can close that window and check your replaced/restored files and folders.